25 dic 2012

New Song In My Head

Lots of you will probably know the NY based artist Outasight, if not check some of his previous works here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/iamoutasight?feature=watch. Late November he released "Nights Like This" a new album filled with powerful songs like "I´ll Drink To That" another great song wrapped around the busiest city in the world. The song has been stuck in my head for more than two weeks and I thought it was already time to write about a song for Christmas  By the way Merry Christmas people if you haven´t noticed I am on vacation and I am not likely to come back regularly in like a month so keep alert to twitter for new posts and in February back to the routine posts.



Check the album here for a nice price.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario